CRM Dragon FAQ
Thank you for visiting We hope the answers below satisfy any questions you have about CRM Dragon and how we can help your organization communicate more effectively and grow!
How does CRM Dragon™ work?
CRM Dragon is a user-friendly, web-based system for managing business marketing and operations. Our goal is to help organizations like yours to simplify and streamline what you do every day by combining useful tools into one easy-to-use package.
What kinds of businesses can I manage with CRM Dragon?
CRM Dragon is flexible enough to help you manage any kind of business. From consultants to lawyers to building contractors, you have the tools at your disposal to make running your business easier. CRM Dragon is also in use by networking and membership organizations, non-profits, and startups. We help companies from one employee to one thousand.
What makes CRM Dragon special?
CRM Dragon is a user-friendly application built by experts in management, marketing, accounting, and operations. Through the use of state-of-the-art software and modern design, CRM Dragon delivers the tools you need when you need them. With CRM, sales and marketing automation, and every medium of mass communication, you can be sure you reach your customers, vendors, and prospects with the right message at the right time.
How long does it take to get started?
Getting started is easy. Our free trial lets you get your feet wet, and see all CRM Dragon has to offer.
- Within 10 minutes, you can build a landing page or use a template to build a professional email
- Within an hour, you can build a full website, launch an email newsletter, lead capture form, or set up a phone tree
- Within a couple hours, you can have your full web-based contact management system handled by CRM Dragon, with unlimited user-defined data fields, custom layouts, and tags
- Within the day, you can set up a website signup form auto-responder campaign, design a drip campaign, organize your entire company's projects, build a knowledge base, and implement a support ticketing system
- Within a week, your full customized CRM can be in place, complete with marketing automation, mobile marketing, workflows, and more
- And we're just scratching the surface... endless possibilities to help your organization thrive are here. Don't forget we have Quick Start programs available to help, too. When you succeed, our mission is fulfilled.
How does crmdragon.compare to the competition?
The quick answer, is that nothing stacks up to CRM Dragon's combination of features, while still saving you up to 80% or more on your marketing software expenses. Here's a little comparison:
Our example case: a business with 1,000 contacts ($99/month with CRM Dragon)
|Email Marketing||Constant Contact, iContact||$30/month
+ $5/month email archive
+ $5/month file storage
|Calendar and Events||Trumba, Helios||$100-200/month|
|CRM||Microsoft Dynamics, SalesForce (basic plans, only includes one user)||$25-$100/month|
|Project Manager||BaseCamp (up to 35 projects)||$49/month|
|Website Builder||GoDaddy Premium (e-commerce not included, only includes one site)||$20/month|
|Wiki Manager||Confluence (max 10 users)||$150/month|
|Ticketing System||Get Satisfaction||$49/month|
|Marketing Automation||Pardot, Marketo||$1,000+/month|
|Survey Builder||SurveyMonkey (max 1000 responses)||$20/month|
|TOTAL FROM COMPETITORS' SOFTWARE||$1,453/month !!!|
Remember, none of these software components talk to each other, while CRM Dragon keeps all of these functions combined in one system. And in the above cost calculations, we don't even talk about some of the other features available to you like our Brand Monitor, Coupon Builder, Forum Manager, Mobile Marketing, and more!
We found an independent company that does side-by-side comparisons with all the software companies on the market. We encourage you to do some comparison shopping by looking at our writeup on ombud.com. We also have a PDF version of their in-depth comparison here.
Can I import my contacts from another system?
Absolutely! We have easy-to-use contact import tools, and if you're REALLY busy, our support staff can do your import for you. Just ask! We're happy to help!
Transitioning to CRM Dragon will start paying dividends right away, but it's in the long-term that you will realize the enormous return on your investment. If you're starting or in the middle of implementing a non-integrated solution, or trying to piece together different pieces of software and it's not going so well, you're not alone. We have helped many organizations move to a better way of doing business.
Ask yourself how close you are to solving your problems. How soon and how much cost will it take to go down the road you are on? Are you relying on third parties to work together to make your vision happen? Remember that sunk costs don't matter. There's no sense throwing good money after bad - especially when a complete solution like CRM Dragon is available. If you face early contract termination fees, ask us about a credit toward your CRM Dragon subscription. Remember, CRM Dragon is your partner in business, and we want to see you succeed.
Can I download my schedule?
Yes, schedules can be downloaded in vCalendar or iCalendar format for easy integration into everyone's calendar software (Outlook, Palm, Google Calendar, etc).
Why do all accounts require a password to log in?
CRM Dragon is dedicated to protecting the privacy of our users. We encrypt all username and password data for your safety.
Do I need to download anything to use CRM Dragon?
No - CRM Dragon is entirely web-based. Don't forget we also have a convenient mobile app, too.
Which web browsers can I use with CRM Dragon?
CRM Dragon has been tested with Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Apple Safari. Be sure you have the latest version of your web browser, as CRM Dragon uses cutting edge technology to bring you state-of-the-art business management. For the best user experience, we strongly recommend your screen resolution be at least 1024 pixels wide.
How do you safeguard the information stored in the CRM Dragon account?
First, we will never sell, distribute, or share any information about your business without asking your permission FIRST (and no, we won't bury that permission in fine print). Secondly, we realize that your personal information should be kept that way and have endeavored to create the most secure system, with state of the art firewall protection and very restricted access (each account is in its own database, separate from all others). Lastly, we will always communicate with registered business owners when we have major upgrades or maintenance being done to the system. All members of CRM Dragon can elect to be on our mailing list.
Do you have a page with your logo graphics on it?
Yes, our logo is available on our Resources page. You may only use our logo with our express written permission.
- How much simpler would your life be if you only logged in to one software system for your sales and marketing every day?
- Does saving money every month sound good to you? Do you like being able to predict your monthly software costs?
- Can you track individuals visiting your website and recall that data easily? Do you get alerts when members of your contact database visit your website?
- Can you send follow-up emails and surveys to people who attend your events?
- Can you build professional-looking websites and storefronts in under 10 minutes?
- Can you set up a fundraiser in under 10 minutes?
- Does your current contact management or CRM system protect your data from being downloaded?
- Does your CRM automatically synch up with your email marketing, social media, mobile marketing, event registration, e-commerce, project management, and website analytics?
- Do you have a real, secure, knowledge base or continuity documentation in place for your team?
- Does your email marketing integrate seamlessly with your social media?
- Do you need a full-featured, easy-to-use project management system that ties in to your CRM?
- Do you like having all your company's events, public and private, able to be synched with the right calendars automatically? Can you manage attendance, registration, payment, and check-ins for those events and tie them to drip campaigns?
- Can you set up custom lead scoring rules for your business?
- Do those lead scores automatically calculated demographic AND activity-based data?
- Can you set up a ticketing/support system that automatically integrates with your CRM?
- Can you build full featured forms for capturing leads, complete with logic built in so your forms are relevant? Do those forms include auto-responders? Can you connect lead scores with my forms?
- Can you set up CRM workflows (sequences of CRM activities) based on groups you assign to a contact? Can you set up workflows based on conversions or forms?
- Can you set up drip campaigns, and have those drip campaigns follow logical progressions and filtering?
- Can you build professional email campaigns and target them with mail merge for personalization to exactly who you want to send them to?
- Can you build surveys and have those responses automatically stored in the CRM?
- Can you integrate a mobile marketing strategy?
- Can you easily set up click-to-call with automatic integration with my CRM? Can you also set up inbound call handling with automatic integration with my CRM?
Here's a hint - CRM Dragon does all this!
CRM is at the core of CRM Dragon - how does it combine with the other main functions?
- CRM and Email Marketing
- CRM and Event Management
- CRM and Website Analytics
- CRM and Project Management
I already use another software package. Should I switch?
Of course! We will help you with the transition to make it easy and fast. Check out comparisons against some of our competition:
- CRM Dragon vs Marketo
- CRM Dragon vs Constant Contact
- CRM Dragon vs Hubspot
- CRM Dragon vs InfusionSoft
- CRM Dragon vs BaseCamp
- CRM Dragon vs SalesForce
- CRM Dragon vs Pardot
Do you have any other whitepapers or case studies I can look at?
We have many success stories, but here are a few. Let us know if you'd like to join them!
- Reduce Your Small Business Technology Costs by 80% with CRM Dragon
- Case Study in Email Marketing: Drop Down Deals
- Case Study in CRM, Email, Websites & E-Commerce: Sustainable Surplus
- Case Study in Licensing CRM Dragon Technology: ChamberZoom
- "CRM Dragon's platform is so wonderfully user-friendly, it allows us to strictly focus on our ongoing work at hand: the content management. We log in, do what we need to do, and log out. Quick, easy, done! We thank you and your entire team. It is working beautifully!" - L. Marina, Southern California Business Marketing Association
Sign up for an account and see for yourself how CRM Dragon can help your team!