Spam is absolutely prohibited by CRM Dragon®. CRM Dragon®, developer and provider of the CRM Dragon® system suite of email and mobile SMS marketing tools, along with CRM Dragon® partners and affiliates who make CRM Dragon® system available to their customers, support ONLY permission-based email and mobile marketing practices. In this regard, CRM Dragon® has implemented some of the strictest policies in the email industry and supporting procedures that:
- Help prevent the CRM Dragon® system from being used for the purpose of unsolicited email or SMS campaigns.
- Require permission-based marketing.
- Respond to all complaints suggesting the CRM Dragon® system has been used as a vehicle to send unsolicited email or SMS messages.
CRM Dragon® actively monitors import lists and outgoing emails and SMS messsages for suspiciously large intended or actual broadcasts. Any customer found to be using CRM Dragon® for Spam is subject to being permanently barred from ever using the CRM Dragon® (or any of our Partners', affiliates' and/or ISPs') systems.
Spam is unsolicited commercial email, mobile messages (e.g., SMS), junk mail or bulk mail that has not been requested by the recipient. In addition to wasting valuable resources and time, it is intrusive, irrelevant and often offensive, Typically, spam messages do not contain an option to unsubscribe from the mailing list. Spam is the opposite of permission-based emails - those that are anticipated, personal, relevant and often associated with a "pre-existing business or personal relationship." If you send an email out through CRM Dragon® that generates a spam complaint, you will be responsible for providing an opt-in record for the complaint at issue. Any spam complaints that are not successfully appealed are assessed up to a $100 fine; fines vary depending on complaint.
Preventing Unsolicited Emails Via CRM Dragon® system
Users of the CRM Dragon® system must abide by a strictly enforced End User License Agreement. Under this agreement, the user promises to not abuse the CRM Dragon® system or to send spam. User specifically agrees not to send unsolicited bulk email or SMS messages, for commercial or non-commercial purposes (unsolicited bulk email is defined as email sent to more than 10 individuals without their permission). The agreement also includes such provisions as:
User agrees not to post, upload or otherwise transmit:
- any content related to inappropriate subject matters;
- any content to "rented" or "purchased" lists;
- any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene;
- libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- any content that you do not have a right to post and transmit under any law or contractual/fiduciary relationships;
- any content, such that such posting, uploading, or transmission constitutes the infringement of any patent;
- trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- any materials that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- any materials which imposes an unreasonable large load on our infrastructure;
- any content that is harmful to minors;
- content that intentionally or unintentionally violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities Exchange Commission, any rules of national or other securities exchange, including without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- content that is misleading or impersonates any person or entity or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- content with manipulated, or forged identifiers;
- content promoting harm or providing instructional information about illegal activities;
With regard to email campaigns, all users of CRM Dragon® must also accept that an unsubscribe option will be automatically appended to every email sent to more than 100 people via the CRM Dragon® system. This is mandatory. When the unsubscribe option is requested by an email recipient, CRM Dragon® system automatically suppresses emails to that email address in future campaigns. This suppression feature is also mandatory.
In the event that a CRM Dragon® system User violates any one of our usage rules, or for any other reason deemed appropriate by CRM Dragon®, CRM Dragon® reserves the right to suspend or terminate, without notice, access to the CRM Dragon® system User's account and all related data. We rely on feedback from various governmental and industry sources, a network of the leading ISP's in the world and millions of email recipients to assist in our policing against spam.
CRM Dragon® offers free tools like confirmed opt-in subscription forms to encourage CRM Dragon® system Users to create and manage confirmed opt-in lists of contacts. By building and using confirmed opt-in lists, CRM Dragon® system Users can be certain that they are sending emails to recipients that have expressly given their permission, and requested, to receive such emails. If a CRM Dragon® System User desires to allow people to subscribe to any of their email lists on the CRM Dragon® system, they are required to use CRM Dragon®'s confirmed opt-in subscription form for an opt in email.
Recommended Action --- Unsolicited Email Complaints
If a complaint is received by CRM Dragon® regarding alleged unsolicited emails being sent from our system tools of opt in email, an immediate investigation is undertaken.
Warning -- The CRM Dragon® system User is notified that an unsolicited email complaint has been lodged against them and a demand is issued to "show proof" that the complainant opted in to the User's list. The User is reminded of the terms they accepted in the End User License Agreement (including possible legal ramifications if the user is guilty of spamming). In addition, the complainant's email address is automatically tagged as "unsubscribed" if the complainant did unsubscribe--so no further emails are sent to the complainant. The User is also required to manually remove the complainant's email address from their contact list of opt in email if the complainant did not unsubscribe.
Termination---If CRM Dragon® has ANY reason to believe the User of the opt in email, despite the warnings, is or will continue to send unsolicited bulk email to more than 10 individuals without their permission, or any complainant who has previously unsubscribed, the User's CRM Dragon® account privileges are subject to immediate termination.
Think You've Been Spammed?
CRM Dragon® and CRM Dragon® partners take permission marketing very seriously. Thank you for reviewing our Anti-Spam Policy.
Many spam complaints are registered with anti-spam agencies. We fully support the efforts of agencies working to responsibly curtail the sending of unsolicited commercial email. However, if an individual opted-in to receive a CRM Dragon® and then falsely and/or maliciously files a spam complaint against CRM Dragon®, we will cooperate fully with appropriate agencies to ban the user from further use of anti-spam software and community.
- Immediately unsubscribe using the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email.
- Forward the unsolicited email to email@example.com and provide any other information that you believe may help us in our investigation.
Already have an account? Click here to login.